Location-based service terms and conditions
Article 1 [Purpose)
1. These terms and conditions become effective when the customer or the personal location information subject who has applied for the service agrees to these terms and conditions and registers as a user of the service according to the prescribed procedure set by the company.
2. If the applicant selects the "Agree" button of the terms and conditions on a mobile terminal, PC, etc., it is deemed that they have read and fully understood the contents of these terms and conditions, and have agreed to the application.
3. The Company may change these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws such as the Act on Protection and Use of Location Information, the Content Industry Promotion Act, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, and the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions of the Basic Consumer Act. There is.
4. When the Company changes the terms and conditions, the revised terms, reasons, and application date shall be specified and only notified 10 days before the application date for a considerable period after the application date. For a considerable period of time after the date, each notice is posted on the service or by sending the member an electronic form (e-mail, SMS, etc.) of the revision of the terms and conditions.
5. If the Company notifies the member according to the preceding paragraph and does not express an intention to refuse until 7 days after the date of application from the date of notification, it is deemed to have been approved in the revised terms and conditions. If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the member may terminate the use contract.
Article 3 (application of related laws)
These Terms and Conditions are applied fairly in accordance with the principle of good faith, and any matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to relevant laws or commercial practices.
Article 4 (contents of service)
The company uses the location information and status information of the location information collection object provided from the location information service provider to provide the following services.
1. Real-time location check of the location information collection target
2. Providing information on shopping malls, neighborhood facilities, and businesses close to the user's location
Article 5 (Notice of Service Content Change)
1. If the company changes or terminates the service content, the company may notify the change or termination of the service content through e-mail to the registered e-mail address.
2. In the case of Paragraph 1, when notifying a large number of unspecified persons, the member may be notified through other company notices such as the website.
Article 6 (restriction and suspension of service use)
1. The company may restrict or stop the member's use of the service if the user falls under any of the following items.
1) When a member intentionally or grossly interferes with the operation of the company's service
2) In case of inevitable due to service facility inspection, repair or construction
3) When the telecommunications service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act stops telecommunications services
4) When there is a problem with service use due to a national emergency, service facility failure, or congestion in service use
5) In case it is deemed inappropriate for the company to continue providing services due to other serious reasons
2. When the company restricts or suspends the use of the service pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the company shall inform the member of the reason and the limit period.
Article 7 (service usage fee)
Customers can use this service for free. However, there may be a communication fee, which is an expense incurred when connecting to a mobile communication network to check location information. Communication charges may fluctuate depending on the customer's data usage and mobile operator.
Article 8 (Use or provision of personal location information)
1. If the company intends to provide a service using personal location information, it must specify in the terms and conditions in advance and obtain the consent of the personal location information subject.
2. The rights of members and legal representatives and the method of exercising them depend on the address of the user at the time of filing, and if there is no address, it shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction over the residence. However, if the address or residence of the user is not clear at the time of filing or if a foreign resident is a foreign resident, it is filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
3. The company automatically records and preserves location information usage, provision, and fact confirmation data for bill settlement and complaint handling with third-party companies or customers, and keeps the data for one year.
4. If the company provides personal location information to a third party designated by the member, the company immediately informs the member of the recipient, the date and purpose of providing the personal location information to the corresponding communication terminal device that collected the personal location information. However, if it falls under any of the following items, the member will notify the designated communication terminal device or e-mail address in advance.
1) When the communication terminal device that collected personal location information does not have the function of receiving text, audio or video
2) When the subject of personal location information requests in advance to notify by means of online posting
Article 9 (rights of personal location information subject)
1. Members may withdraw all or part of their consent to the Company for providing location-based services using personal location information and providing personal location information to a third party at any time. In this case, the company destroys the collected personal location information and data confirming the use and provision of location information.
2. Members may request the Company to temporarily stop the use or provision of personal location information at any time. In this case, the company does not reject the request and takes technical measures for this.
3. You may request the company to view or notify the following data, and if there is an error in the data, you may request correction. In this case, the company will not reject the request without justifiable reason.
1) Data confirming the use and provision of location information for the subject of personal location information
2) The reason and content of the personal location information of the subject of personal location information provided to a third party according to the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information or other laws
4. Members may request the company through the company's prescribed procedure for exercising the rights of paragraphs 1 to 3.
Article 10 (rights of legal representative)
1. The company uses personal location information of children under 14 years of age. In the case of providing (including the case of providing services to a third party designated by the personal location information subject), consent from children under the age of 14 and their legal representatives must be obtained. In this case, the legal representative has all the rights of the member under Article 9.
1) When data confirming the use of location information and provision of location information is necessary for the settlement of charges according to the provision of location information and location-based services
2) In the case of processing and providing a specific individual in an unrecognizable form for statistical writing, academic research, or market research
Article 11 (rights of persons obligated to protect children under the age of 8)
1. The Company agrees to the use or provision of personal location information for the protection of the lives or bodies of children under the age of 8 by the person responsible for protection of the person falling under the following cases (hereinafter referred to as "children under 8", etc.) If you do, it is assumed that you have your consent.
1) Children under 8 years old
3) Persons with mental disabilities pursuant to Article 2 (2) 2 of the Welfare of Persons with Disabilities Act, and persons with severe disabilities under Article 2 (2) of the Employment Promotion and Vocational Rehabilitation Act Limited to those who have registered)
2. A protection officer who wishes to consent to the use or provision of personal location information for the protection of the life or body of a child under the age of 8 must submit a written consent form to the company with a document certifying that the person is responsible for protection.
3. If the person responsible for protection agrees to the use or provision of personal location information for children under the age of 8, they can exercise all of the rights of the subject of personal location information.
Article 12 (designation of location information manager)
1. The company designates and operates a person in a position to take practical responsibility as the location information manager so that location information can be properly managed and protected and the complaints of the personal location information subject can be handled smoothly.
2. The location information manager is the head of the department that provides location-based services, and specific matters follow the supplementary provisions of this agreement.
Article 13 (Scope of Compensation for Damage)
1. If the Company violates Articles 15 to 26 of the Act on Protection and Use of Location Information, the Member may claim damages to the Company. In this case, the company cannot escape responsibility unless it proves that there is no intention or negligence.
2. If a member violates the provisions of these terms and conditions and damages the company, the company may claim damages to the member. In this case, the member cannot be exempted from responsibility unless he proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 14 (disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not be held liable for any damages incurred to members in the event that the service cannot be provided in the following cases.
1) When there is a natural disaster or an equivalent force majeure situation
2) In case of intentional service interference by a third party who has signed a service alliance contract with the company for service provision
3) If there is a disability in using the service due to reasons attributable to the member
4) In case of no intention or negligence of the company other than subparagraphs 1 to 3
2. The company does not guarantee the reliability and accuracy of the service and information, data, and facts posted on the service, and is not responsible for any damages to members caused by this.
Article 15 (application mutatis mutandis)
1. These Terms and Conditions are stipulated and implemented by the laws of the Republic of Korea.
2. For matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions, it is subject to relevant laws and customs.
Article 16 (dispute mediation and others)
1. The Company may apply for finance to the Korea Communications Commission pursuant to Article 28 of the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information in the event that there is no agreement between the parties regarding a dispute related to location information. .
2. Disputes related to location information